NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Post by Fritzrice on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Just to start it off, I'll encourage everyone to post here first. It'll help break the ice and clarify who's who.

To start it off, Im Fred. 4th Year business student, Been playing on and off league when I have time. I have no defining characteristics except sarcasm and cynicism! Have at it.

Last edited by Fritzrice on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Fritzrice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Post by TheThunderg0at on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I guess I'll be the first to reply to this thread :s

Hey everyone Smile, my name is Christopher Marreiros but most people just call me Chris. I am a first year student and my major is Financial and Business Economics.

I started playing LoL just after Thresh came out and loved it ever since Smile. My main position is jungle and I am currently trying to learn other roles. IGN is TheThunderg0at, I am currently Bronze II (hoping to get silver in solo queue before the end of the season :S). I joined this club hoping to make new friends and to improve myself as a LoL player Smile

TheThunderg0at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TehNino on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 pm

HELLO! I'm a support that likes to play aggressively. I can also jungle, but I'm not the best :PI'm currently SV, but I was SII at one point Razz
I'm looking for full team Smile
My IGN is TehNino, and my name is Andrew Menino Smile
(Am I doing it right?)

TehNino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tif on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:01 am

Hi, I'm Jen! First year student in biomedical science. League IGN, like here, is Tif. Feel free to add me up xoxo.

Tif

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAznJiJi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 am

Hello, I'm Julio. 2nd year kinesiology student. My IGN is BigAznJiJi and I am currently in SII. I joined this club hoping to make long lasting friends and have fun playing league Very Happy.

BigAznJiJi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi, I'm Jeff, first year biomed. I usually only play on weekends. I am also looking for a team for the yulol tournament.
Rating: Wood V

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khashi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello kids, my name is Khashi, first year kinesiology BSc student. My IGN is Glycogen and I'm currently Plat 1 maining top lane, hoping to get Diamond before season 3 ends but I doubt it. Feel free to add me, I don't bite.

Khashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Khashi wrote:Hello kids, my name is Khashi, first year kinesiology BSc student. My IGN is Glycogen and I'm currently Plat 1 maining top lane, hoping to get Diamond before season 3 ends but I doubt it. Feel free to add me, I don't bite.
Dammit nice name! How did you manage to get that O_O?

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khashi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 pm

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? wrote:
Khashi wrote:Hello kids, my name is Khashi, first year kinesiology BSc student. My IGN is Glycogen and I'm currently Plat 1 maining top lane, hoping to get Diamond before season 3 ends but I doubt it. Feel free to add me, I don't bite.
Dammit nice name!  How did you manage to get that O_O?
Name wipe from last year I've been keeping an eye on it for a while n_n

Khashi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aigi on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

my ign starts w luzu and ends with fu
i like to draw things and use horrible pick up lines
i main hot grils
feel free to add but let me know who you are

Last edited by aigi on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
aigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Totori on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 am

Hey people, my name is Jason and I'm a first year in Digital Media.

League ign: Artes

I'm a support main.
I usually just animate or draw on my spare time.
Hope to play with you guys~
Totori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyWhenMad on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:06 am

Desmond here, currently in my second year.

IGN: DeadlyWhenMad

I usually main top or mid. Can play pretty much any role decently though. Currently in Gold III.
I've played since S1 and much has changed over the years.
Pretty casual player now but still willing to dedicate some time to playing on a team.
Looking forward for the future to come. Smile
DeadlyWhenMad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianCake on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 am

What's shakin' everybody, I'm Thomas Colley, currently in my first year for Computer Science.

My IGN is CanadianCake, and I am currently an unranked scrub. I've been complimented on my skill at times though, and can keep up with some Gold/Platinum friends of mine.

I usually roll anything related to bot lane - Support or adc - but I can also play top and mid decently. However, I am deathly afraid of trees, especially those of the jungle variety.

I am a pretty awkward guy, but deep down, I have a Heart of Gold (WHY WAS THAT ITEM TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME WHYY LEONA MY LOVE). I will be looking forward to meeting each and every one of you!
CanadianCake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StateOfDysphoria on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 am

Hi guys! My name's Alanna (Lana) ^^ I'm a first year (iBA) Spec. Hons. Political Science major! I'm shy :$, but once I get used to conversing with someone, I become more talkative/open. ^^

My IGN is StateOfDysphoria. I started playing league in April of this year. I'm in bronze still, haha. I have lag/low fps issues T.T atm, so I'm going to try to avoid playing until I find a way to fix it. I usually play mid/supp, and sometimes top. I'm horrible at jungling, so I try to avoid it. I like playing Akali, Sona & Yi.

StateOfDysphoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GunLion on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 am

Hey all, my name's Johnny! I'm a 1st year for business human resources.

I read a TON of manga, and I've been playing on and off since season 1, been very very active since season 2, and now actually wanting to get somewhere in ranked.

IGN: GunLion

GunLion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Howdy x)

Post by Ireney on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Irene and I'm a 2nd yr Psych major student!

I love animals, kpop, dramas, anime and manga ^-^V

Add me up on Skype and League, but just tell me who you are pls
LoL: SRC aka Wild R bounce 
Ireney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OXReaper on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

hellur, my name is Micheal Sicard, but can be called Sicard cause usually to many mikes around. I'm a first year undeclared but going into the field of physics & astronomy or engineering in some form.

IGN:OXReaper
been playing for a few years now, but never really got that into rank but looking too to prepare more for season 3. I watch anime in free time which include shingeki no kyojin:twisted: , Naruto, just finish black butler/kirushitsugi and guren lagann(which is amazing:cheers: ) and others but too many too count:D 

I play everything except sup unless you want a nunu and my mains are:
TOP: Sion, gangplank, quinn, Nunu
MID: Xerath, Heimer
JUNG: Yi, Nunu
ADC: Quinn, Twitch

usually free to play during the afternoon if anyone interested I looked forward to playing with you all:cyclops: 
OXReaper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wau on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi, the name is Adrian, second year student, majoring in biomed. My ign is iAmLelouch, and currently in bronze 4 due to lack of motivation on my part. I only ranked when friends drag me to duo queue, and man, was that a mistake. Had to say bye to all my MMR.

I like to play ARAM and non-meta picks in Normals, like AD Lux or Support Annie. I can also play by the meta supports, mids, and tops, but where's the fun in that? =P A very relaxed player (as long as you're not intentionally feeding =P). Feel free to add me (:

Wau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneshin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 am

Hi everyone!

My name's Richard, technically a first year but I've taken a program where I've been to York for half a semester while in high school. I've played League of Legends since early Season 1 but didn't get into it seriously until very late season 2/early season 3. I'm going into Business Administration.

League IGN: Reneshin
Role: Top

I hit Plat but then took a break and decided to go to Frosh week so didn't climb too much since. I've played in semi-competitive tournaments, Mobafire Community Tourny is one of the few I've participated in.

Hope to see you guys in game!

Reneshin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twiglix on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi everyone ^^

My name's Jen(#2) aka Twig and I'm currently taking Comp Sci. Technically I'm first year but I switched over from another program. Been playing league since S2 both ranked (gold v) and casual. My best champs are probably Janna and Ahri. I'm mostly on at night so catch me in group chat or just inv me :3

IGN: Twiglix
Twiglix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaepark1991 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:36 pm

IGN: finchboyy

Hi my name is Jay

I'm in ADMS program on my second year.

I can play any position but main Adc

Currently in Gold 3 and hoping to get to Plat before the season ends.

I dont mind duoing with bronze or silver, add me if you are down to practice or support me

jaepark1991

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarnesAndNoble on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 am

IGN: BarnesAndNoble

Hello. My name is Christopher Cabral but I prefer Chris. I joined the LoL community back in April when I was still in high school. I'm a first year Business and Society major. I have little experience in ranked and haven't got around to playing my provisional series yet, but I'll try my best to hold my own even if I feel outmatched. I enjoy fighting games, anime, game of thrones and streaming. I'm equally versed in every role except jungle where I'm a bit lacking. My skype is *insanevisionary* and I'm normally up for games if I'm on skype. Hope to queue with some of you in the near future Smile

BarnesAndNoble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgagni on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey my name is Tim (IGN: Morgagni). I'm a second year Psychology student. I've been playing league since the end of season 2. I'm currently silver IV and climbing... I'm almost always up for a game (Unless there's a test nearby) so just add me if you want to duo or even a normal...

Morgagni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Self-Introduction, new student. It'd be nice to meet you all.

Post by AutisticSenior on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Hey all, you may have seen my post on the facebook page as well. My name is Karim Mattar, IGN: AutisticSenior, and I'm a new international student at York. I've been playing league since open beta and don't really know many people here. I found this group and got probably a little too excited for my own good (you have to understand, a CLUB for League of legends? This isn't something that we had back in Dubai). This place is alot more Nerd-Friendly than most places. So now I'm just trying to get involved in like club happenings and it'd be sick to meet some of you. So message me on facebook or here or add me on league and we can game/chill or whatever. I think that's all I have to say for now. GLHF in all your games and endevours and hope to see you all soon.Very Happy 
p.s my facebook is Karim Garen Mattar

AutisticSenior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by themunchkinator on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey people,
Im juan, IGN themunchkinator (don't ask haha) 4th year professional writing student at York U. I recently hit level 30 and skyrocketed straight to silver 1 in my placements. Hit gold and am now just playing casually until the season ends (YEEE GOLD BORDER). Im an aggressive mid/adc mostly mid. Add me in game!! themunchkinator

themunchkinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top