League Of Legends At York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen

3 posters

Go down

New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen Empty New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:11 pm

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/jinx-loose-cannon-revealed

All details here

She's got a global long range execute, kinda like trueshot barrage except it's global, get's faster the farther it travels, and deals damage based on % missing health. Not sure if it'll scale with AD or AP though..hopefully AD.

No escapes, but has a line snare (might take skill to use cause you could side step it)

The weapon switching is kinda cool though, im interested in finding out how effective that rocket launcher is and how it differs from tristana's explosive shot O.o.

Thoughts?

Admin
Admin

https://york4lol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen Empty Re: New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen

Post by BarnesAndNoble Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am

I think her kit is fantastic. A passive that aids in positioning, 2 moves with CC and a mode switch that can swap between a farming tool and an attack speed boost for dueling? Sign me up.

BarnesAndNoble

Back to top Go down

New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen Empty Re: New champion released! Jinx the Marksmen

Post by Fritzrice Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 am

I agree. She looks like she can provide much utility in a team fight. Also, she reminds me of Borderlands 2, which in my book, is a total plus
Fritzrice
Fritzrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum