League Of Legends At York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

+23
themunchkinator
AutisticSenior
Morgagni
BarnesAndNoble
jaepark1991
Twiglix
Reneshin
Wau
OXReaper
Ireney
GunLion
StateOfDysphoria
CanadianCake
DeadlyWhenMad
Totori
aigi
Khashi
SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?
BigAznJiJi
Tif
TehNino
TheThunderg0at
Fritzrice
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS! - Page 2 Empty Hey-o

Post by Coolcatks007 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:56 am

Hey guys! My name is Karan V. Singh. I am a First year ComSci student! My IGN is Coolcatks007 & my smurf (which I'm helping a friend learn to play with) is A Heart of Ice

I'm a lvl 30, Silver 2, though I only play ranked when I get dragged into it. However, I play ranked teams quite a bit, and let me just say, my Jungle J4 & Tryndamere can solo-carry ranked teams. I should probably get myself to gold, but I'm quite the lazy person. If anyone wants some help being dragged out of bronze or silver, gimmie a try!

Besides LoL, I touched DoTA for around 5 hours, didn't really like it too much, and I play World of Tanks & Warthunder, because well, I love tanks.

See ya in game!
~Coolcatks007
~A Heart of Ice
Coolcatks007
Coolcatks007

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Post by lamepo Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Hey guys, I recently found out york had a league club!!

My name is Phil Ho, 4th year Film Studies student recently picked up League on a more "full time" basis as I started MOBA with DOTA back in Junior High.

Been playing Dota 2 and HoN till this sept as many of my friends started to play League. Game is very easy to transition to and I am currently level 23 hoping to hit 30 and get placed into ranked games during Christmas.

Hoping to make some friends to play with as I'm bored playing with randoms in solo queue Razz

As i transitioned from DOTA, I can play all types of roles. Though I am still iffy as to ganking while Jungling... I usualy play ADC, AP Mid or TOP. Support wise i can currently only play Sona as an AP support and transition to an AP carry during mid to late game.

Hope to meet everyone and maybe during a LAN session!!! Thanks!!

BTW my Summoner name is the same as my forum name... Lamepo

lamepo

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaRabbit Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Hey guys! I'm Jessica, feel free to call me Jess. I'm a first year accounting student.

When I'm not playing LoL, I'm dancing my arse off or watching GoT & TWD.

I suck at jungling, and prefer mid or support (aggressive support Twisted Evil ) above other lanes. I've been playing since Ahri came out (three-ish years now). I was Diamond-something a few seasons back, but now I just play for fun.

IGN: JessicaRabbit ...Add me up! xx
JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by FiddleBishop Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:16 am

Hello everyone I'm Aaron the Second year Psychology student!

LoL is pretty much the only game I play in my spare time and have been playing since the end of season 1. Never really cared much for ranked games but managed to stumble into gold 5 from helping friends with promos!

I play any lane pretty darn well but managed to have a 22 game undefeated spree playing as Ez bot lane.

Jungling doesn't phase me either as they made it fun and easy when they released Zac!

Add me if you fancy ruining some little scrubs days Wink

IGN: FiddleBishop. (whispered in hush tones)

FiddleBishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum