League Of Legends At York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NA Teams Winning Champions?

+3
SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?
GokuderaX
7 posters

Go down

NA Teams Winning Champions? Empty NA Teams Winning Champions?

Post by GokuderaX Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Yo how big of a chance anyone of you think of NA teams becoming Champs this season?!

GokuderaX

Back to top Go down

NA Teams Winning Champions? Empty Re: NA Teams Winning Champions?

Post by 007 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:49 pm

I don't think TSM/Vulcun can make it out of groups. We have yet to see C9 play vs. international teams, but if anything, they'll have the highest chance of taking the cup over the other 2 NA teams. Can't count them out yet though, still possible for a comeback.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:02 pm

what teams are there?
I watched pro league once...
it was azubu frost or something

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritzrice Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:26 pm

This is the current teams and their stats in the worlds atm
http://na.lolesports.com/worlds/teams
Fritzrice
Fritzrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebien Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I've been a TSM fanboy for a while. But, I really want to see Vulcun pull through in their group. It'll be a really tight finish in Group B, while Group A pretty much has OMG and SKT1 pushing through to the quarters.

As for Cloud 9, yes they haven't faced international teams yet, but their performance in the LCS Summer Split made them look like a Korean team in the NA Scene - just unbeatable.
Meteos' play has been seen as completely godlike against other NA junglers. But what some don't realize is that C9, as a team, they just play extremely safe early game. Meteos just farms and rarely ganks (unless he's 100% certain he can get a kill or to counter gank) and each lane doesn't do anything too overly aggressive. Hai makes the plays and they have ridiculously good objective control.
Are they doing anything new to the meta? No

The Champs that they play are generally champions that are extremely contested today
In interviews they've said that they play the OP champions of the time (Elise, Zac, Zed, etc.)

All in all, they have great team synergy. Generally a really safe bot-lane duo, in Sneaky and Lemonnation.

With that said, I really think C9 has a decent chance at making the Finals, but then they'll get completely stomped by the Gamania Bears. Wink

Trebien

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah I'd like to see Vulcun come through, Mancloud's a great mechanical player (prob the best in NA for mid). For now though, Gambit and Fnatic have been playing really well.

Thing about Cloud 9 is though, while they do have a solid team, I don't think their bot lane stand a chance vs. Korean/Chinese bot lanes without a good amount of help from Meteos. If they ban Sneaky's Ashe, I really don't see them winning, but they still usually keep up in farm and play safe. A lot of teams are criticizing Meteos's playstyle and they don't think it will be effective vs. teams like SKT1, OMG, Royal, etc. They (C9) have been playing how the Koreans have been playing since OGN Spring while the Koreans (hopefully) have some cheese/new strats/comps to deal with C9.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khashi Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't know about the NA teams in groups right now because OMG and SKT1 look like they're getting out of group A, and as for group B, Vulcan has a great shot but they have to out perform Gambit/Fnatic.

As for Cloud 9, I'm not sure about their chances. Their early game is extremely weak and teams like Gamania Bears, OMG, Najin, are all about winning in the early game and transition their snowbally start to mid game. Not sure if you guys watched the Cloud 9 vs Vulcan match, but Cloud 9 lost level 1 giving 3 kills to Vulcan and that was pretty much GG. They couldn't come back from it because their morale was down, which makes me concern about them vs. Asian teams.

I hope Vulcan get out of groups, I love watching them play.

Khashi

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:22 pm

From the stats prob* OMG and Fnatic are going to win...
What is GPM?  Gold per minute?

Last edited by SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

SUPER ROBOTS WHERE? wrote:From the stats prom OMG and Fnatic are going to win...
What is GPM?  Gold per minute?
Yup, it's gold per minute!

Admin
Admin

https://york4lol.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 007 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 am

I only like Vulcun because of Mancloud. Zuna is way too cocky and will probably choke vs. Asian teams. OMG SKT1 for Group A, and Fnatic GMB for Group B seem to be the strongest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down